1.18.2010

Okay okay

So I know that I won't be able to blog for long for well, undiscolosed purposes but! I decided that I might as well get one going while I can. Its my final semester of school and that means I'm not sure how much time I'll have to devote to this but! I'll make an effort.

I've decided that in this final semester of school I'm going to make an extra huge effort to not live in a way where I think I can do it on my own. Because frankly, I can't. And when I think I can, I fail miserably!
Day by day I'm learning what relying on the Lord to keep me going and to work in and through me. He does and I know He will.

So, I'm going to choose joy. Til the stars fall, is not just a fun phrase. I mean, I've never heard it said as a chitty chat phrase anyhow! But it means that til life is over I want to live for my King! Not just when times are good and feeling great. No. Always and ... til the stars fall!

But, for now -- peace out.

Tomorrow will be here WAY too soon! (and school starts at 7:35).

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment