6.27.2010

Laptop case

Jehovah Jireh means the Lord provides. He did, in an amazing way. For my upcoming journey I was in need of an affordable computer that will last me! Well, I found it, bought it, received it with trembling hands. Praying for the Lords blessing and that it may be a tool used for His glory.
I thought housing for it would be nice. So-- I had a sweet vintage sheet in my stash and used some fleece from around the house to line it. It's sweet. It's vintage. I'm so happy with it!


I made a ruffle pocket with Elastic to act as a closure. :)



Then small bits of elastic mixed with vintage buttons for the closure



Liner:



And there you have it. My notebook case! :) I plan to make a camera case for my point and shoot like this, also one for my bible.. and...... who knows what else. maybe a garland for my new home!

Enjoy

J

No comments:

Post a Comment